Saturday, April 5, 2008

I feel honoured by your teacher

Hello Students!

My name is Maru, I am Mexican. I live in Toluca City but was born in San Luis Potosí City. I am an online friend of your teacher Natasa.


The clay suns that you see were made and painted by my mother, she came to Toluca to learn how to make clay handcrafts. Can you see a cat on the picture?

Natasa invited me to post at your cosy Coffee Time site and I feel that it is an honor.
You have a terrific teacher, not all the teachers share their sites as her.

I will share with you some of the Mexican Arts and Crafts.
You can tell us which one do you like best or ask questions to have a nice conversation around our coffee. Shall we?



Encuentra más fotos como esta en Bienvenidos a estudiar Libremente

1 comment:

Natasa said...

Hey Maru,
Thanks. The pictures are beautiful. Thank you for your kind words.
Feel free to post here any time you want.
Abrazos
Natasa